|Author: Kailash Kumar 10 Dec 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Some of the home remedies may be as follows-
1.Rubbing pounded garlic bulb juices twice or thrice a day.
2. Application of a paste of raw and fresh turmeric and basil leaves twice a day
3. Application of a paste of raw and fresh turmeric and Neem leaves twice or thrice a day
4. Local application of mint juice is also recommended
However it is always advisable to consult a qualified and experienced medical professional before trying home remedies.
|Author: [Anonymous] 11 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Fungal infection in Thigh region is mainly due to moisture.
I guess, you are having excess sweating problem and that is the reason for this fungal infection.
Anyways, whatever is the reason, solutions are common-
1. Try to keep the inner part of thighs dry and clean.
2. Avoid wearing tight pants or jeans at least for some days.
3. Use Anti fungal powder on you infected parts. There are many brands available on medical stores.
4. Add Detol in you bathing water on regular basis.
5. Do not apply some cream for few days.
6. Include some washes of that body part in a day and dry it with clean towel immediately after each wash.
|Author: monika 11 Dec 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
yes the fungal infection can be really itchy. First of all make sure that yhe area is always clean and dry. Use dettol in your bath and pat dry the area after you bath. Please make sure you use a tissue or seprate towel for this as sharing could lead to infection spreading to other body parts. Use an anti fungal powder. As a home remeady try using neem leaves boiled in water . You can drink this water as well for quick result. If the situation does not imorove consult skin specialist .
|Author: Mahesh 11 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The itch could be cause of sweat and the area being less clean. You have to shower twice a day in order to get rid of that. I can also suggest you to use aloe vera gel on the affected area. This reduces the fungal infection. And also this will keep the region cool and reduces the sweat. Make sure you use less jeans and the similar clothing. And make sure you let enough air circulation in your thigh region. That is how the infection can be reduced.
|Author: Partha Kansabanik 12 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
My suggestions to check this fungal infection are:-
(a) During taking bath, clean the area with Dettol and a new anti-septic soap. This soap should not be used by others.
(b) This should be done everyday.
(c) Wipe the area properly. Keep the area dry.
(d) Use very clean under-garments. If possible, use lose under-garments (old-fashioned).
(e) Apply a paste of Neem leaves and pure, fresh turmeric.
(f)While sleeping, wear lose clothes.