Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Other Jobs »

Need suggestions for my career

Date: 11 Dec 2015   Posted By: Ankesh     Group: Career Guidance    Category: Other Jobs   

I just completed my Bachelor's degree in Aeronautics and want to do Master's in Aerospace Engineering. In which country I can do my Master's program so that I can get a job in the same field? In which country is the scope of this field the most? Awaiting suggestions from experts.

Want to study PG in Aerospace engineering? Searching for colleges which offer this program? On this page, you will responses from experts.

Author: Seema Shah    12 Dec 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Aerospace Engineering is a hot topic and has good career prospects.
Check out World University ranking and you will know which college to shortlist. The ranking sometimes changes on a a yearly basis.
Career prospects are there in all countries. But your decision should not be related to the country, but it needs to be about which airline to choose.
Also to identify a good university check out the university website, activity on social media, their renowned alumni and industry connect.

Author: Kailash Kumar    12 Dec 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

It depends up to a large extent on the authors academic profile also. In my opinion the author should go for cracking GRE with a very high score and then based on the GRE scores try to secure admission in an US university for masters program. Though a search for universities can be made anytime on net, but it would be advisable to first have GRE scores in hand prior to selecting universities as the universities will offer admission based on many factors including GRE scores and the academic profile of the aspirant besides other factors like financial capability, SOP, LOR etc.