|Author: Shri Naganand Gopal Kailaje 14 Dec 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
The habit of overeating can be controlled by medical advice. The doctor will advise as to what type of food needs to be consumed.
|Author: Partha Kansabanik 14 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
My sincere advice would be to start the day with 'karela' (bitter gourd) juice or 'neem' juice. These two would kill the hunger of eyes (in respect of food), cut the excess fat and are good for health.
Can you do this for your own benefit?
|Author: Mahesh 14 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
It is possible to reverse the habit of over eating. Many people around the world have managed to get out of it. Mostly the overeating happens due to emotional response. When the person finds a way to manage the emotions better then he can reduce his habit. Also the obesity is disease for some but for some it is just side effect of bad habits. So obesity can be controlled easily. Most of the time we can see that there is cure for this. You have to be mindful, do meditation and do more work to get over this. I suggest doing the exercise everyday, start with positive self talk. And also make sure you work harder on small habits that helps your health.
|Author: jenny 14 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
When a person eats more food than required and if the food is not balanced than the person suffers from obesity. If your are disciplined then you can control becoming obese.
1. Exercise or go for walks regularly to avoid putting on weight.
2. Drink lot of water for easy digestion and proper functioning of the body.
3. Avoid oily and junk food which promotes weigh gain.
4. Cut short on watching TV, engage in physical activities to burn down fat.
5. Consume foods which contain green leafy vegetables, cereals, pulses and fruits.
6. Eat small portion of meals in small plates spread over the day
7. Avoid eating of sugar items and foods that contain sugars. Restrict on fat containing foods.
8. Be disciplined to control weigh gain. Practice yoga.
9. Drink green tea it helps to reduce weight.
10. Get adequate sleep to be active and healthy, inadequate sleep also helps in weigh gain.
11. Avoid becoming stressed, this may lead you to eat more, keep calm and do not get emotionally disturbed .
12. Consult a doctor or dietician/ nutritionist and act according to their advice.
If you are determined then you can control food carvings and keep the body in shape.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 14 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
I don't consider obesity as a disease but not changing over our life - style and food pattern may invite Hypertension, Diabetes, Abnormal Lipid - profile and even there is a risk of Heart - problem as a result of excess Cholesterol in the blood. Following tips would be benificial in addressing the issue-
1) Hypothyroidism may be one of the reasons for gaining weight. A simple blood - test for evaluation of TSH, T3 and T4 is essential to pin point the exact cause.
2) Poor - intake of water results in improper digestion of food - stuff and as such, regular consumption of water should not be less than 2.5 litres.
3) There are numerous spices in our kitchens offering us relief from obesity. A pinch of cinnamon if taken twice in the empty stomach would act wonders. A piece of Ginger may be taken and thoroughly chewed 30 minutes prior to principal meals for the enhancement of metabolism.
4) Raw salad of Cucumber, Onion and Tomato should be included in our meal to address the problem of obesity.
5) Apples, Carrots and Papayas are excellent for trimming body- weight.
6) Excess sugar consumption is to be avoided since this leads to gain in weight.
7) Brisk walking for a period of 30 minutes in evening and morning would help us to shed the excess weight.
8) Start your morning with Green- tea. Green - tea contains enough antioxidants helping us to regulate our metabolism.
9) Adequate rest in the night preferably eight hours is essential to maintain healthy weight regime.
10) Enough care has to be taken to curb the excess use of oil, butter and clarified butter.
11) As far as possible lead a stress - free life. Stress is a negative emotion responsible for the elevation of weight.
A prudent planning with respect to your food -,style would eliminate your obesity. You may resort to Yoga for mental - tranquility.