Enquiry about good IAS institutes

Date: 13 Dec 2015   Posted By: kalyan chakravarthy     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Presently, I am pursuing my final year of graduation in Hyderabad. Next year I want to go to Delhi for IAS preparation. Can you suggest good IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? How is the cost of living in Delhi? Will it be good to taking coaching in Delhi? Awaiting advice from experts.

Planning to prepare for IAS? Searching for information about IAS institutes in Delhi? Find responses from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    14 Dec 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Some of the popular IAS coaching institutes at Delhi are as follows -
1. Rau's IAS Study Circle, 309, Kanchanjunga Building, 18 Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001.
Website: www.rauias.com, Email: contact@rauias.com
2. StepUp IAS, 101, Bhandari House, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009
Website: www.stepupias.com, Email: contact@stepupias.com
3. Chanakya IAS Academy, 124, 2nd floor, Satya Niketan, Opp. Venky College, Near : Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi - 110021
Phone: 011-64504615, 011-65428647, 09958592517, 09958592519, 09958592521
There are many more which can be found by google search. Attending coaching at Delhi is no guarantee of selection. It primarily depends on the motivation level and efforts put in by the aspirants.

Author: Partha Kansabanik    15 Dec 2015      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 0    Voting Score: 2

Mr. Kailash Kumar has given the most appropriate answer. Rau's IAS Study Circle at Barakhamba Road and Chanakya IAS Academy, which is located just opposite to the Venkateshwariya College, South Campus, near Dhaula Kuan are the two most credible coaching institutes in Delhi for preparation of Civil Services. The study notes for Main papers are availablefor purchase at Jawahar Book Depot, near Ber Sarai, Old JNU Campus.

Author: Ajesh Kumar    16 Dec 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 2

I would suggest you to look towards the South. We have the Government run IAS Coaching Center in Trivandrum.
The place is genuine with excellent training, low fees and very good results.
My friend who studies there says, she is very much happy with the place. I would recommend this place instead of just moving with regular flow to Rau's or other private organizations.

Author: Chitra Rana Raghav    16 Dec 2015      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Rau's is well known institution for IAS. Other thing you can do is to buy its notes and try other place or self study where you can stay at lesser price.
If you have decided to come to Delhi, living cost is as per according to the standard of living you are looking for.
I believe you can also opt to stay at Jaipur which has very low living cost and has Rau's wing also.

For rest of the details about various institutes please visit this page, this will help you a lot in finding best.
http://studychacha.com/discuss/261039-top-ias-coaching-centers-fee-structure.html