Ask Experts » Health » Nutrition »

Solution for pain in carpal bones in my left hand

Date: 13 Dec 2015   Posted By: Narendra Parmar     Group: Health    Category: Nutrition   

I am 28 years old boy. I have pain in my left hand and I consulted doctors. One of them informed me that I have Carpal tunnel syndrome(CTS) and it needs surgery to release CTS. My parents and relative suggested to consult other doctors who also told that I am suffering from CTS.
The medicine prescribed has not been helpful. so I stopped going to the doctors. what should I do now? Awaiting advice from experts.

Having pain in hand? Wondering what to do? check out solutions from experts on this page.

Author: [Anonymous]    14 Dec 2015      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

My experience says that you must consult an Ayurvedic doctor for your problem.
I have seen similar problem in the maternal family of my Mother-in-Law. They consulted an Ayurvedic Doctor and now have satisfactory results.
The ayurvedic treatments require some strict guidelines like you must not have sour edibles like tomato, lemon, etc.
Other medicine or treatment specific guidelines may also be there which the doctor will explain you.
You are advised to follow them strictly to have positive results sooner.

Author: Mahesh    14 Dec 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

You are supposed to stop the phone texting and the computer usage. Also you have to avoid lifting the weight. This way you can avoid the pain in future. Most of the time you have to take rest for months to get over the pains. But it takes time and also requires regular care. You have to work in short bursts and then make sure to take medicines too. I suggest starting with small exercises and avoiding the usage of phone and laptop. This way you can get back the health and also improve on the CTS.

Author: Kailash Kumar    14 Dec 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

It depends on many factors like your present job profile and capacity to incur expenditure on its treatment etc. However one thing is very clear that any treatment should be attempted only after proper consultation with a reputed and experienced medical professional who can advise after physical inspection, carrying out necessary diagnostic tests and taking into account medical history. It is said that certain yoga postures may also help in resolving the problem, but that should be done only after obtaining professional advice in this regard.

Author: Sheo Shankar Jha    15 Dec 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

In your case, it would be better to have a second opinion from some reputed specialist. The specialist would go in the depth to pin point the exact cause with which you are suffering. You may be advised to get your blood tested for certain profiles apart from a CT scan and X- ray of the affected part.
If you ignore the present condition, the disease may progress rapidly and hence no delay should be done on medical - consultation.
Certain rays emanating from mobile are not conducive to you at this moment, so you must try to restrict to your talk using such devices.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.