How to get duplicate Migration Certificate

Date: 15 Dec 2015   Posted By: Muneer     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I have done my Masters from one university and am pursuing PhD from another university. At the time of admission in PhD I have submitted my original migration certificate which was issued by my previous university. But unfortunately they have misplaced it and are asking me to produce duplicate copy of the same. I do not have any proof of migration certificate with me at this time. Kindly suggest me some solution?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Looking out for information to get a duplicate migration certificate? Check out advice from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    17 Dec 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The authority who had issued the migration certificate may be approached for issue of duplicate copy of the migration certificate. In case even it is not known that who was the authority who had issued the migration certificate, then the college from where masters degree was completed may be contacted for guidance. By making personal visit to the concerned office is likely to resolve the issue quickly. After knowing about the detailed procedure, action may be taken on the spot for submitting necessary application.

Author: Manoj Kumar Lamba    17 Dec 2015      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

To get duplicate migration certificate you should contact the university from where you have complete your degree. Go to the office, write them an application stating that you have lost your original migration certificate and now require duplicate migration certificate. They will check their records and find your details that in which year you have passed and will issue a duplicate migration certificate.