Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

How to prepare for UGC NET Exam from online

Date: 16 Dec 2015   Posted By: Hemant     Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

I am planning to take UGC NET Exam for Computer Science & Applications in June 2016. I am seeking for a suitable online education/learning provider which can help me to prepare well for the exam. I work in night shift and would like to prefer day time coaching only. Some of my friends are also preparing for the same and taking online coaching assistance at Eduncle.com which provides quality learning content and also offers customized study material as per the user requirements. Costing wise also it's priced reasonably.
But I am also open for other options available in the education market! Can anybody suggest me more options to choose from? Which online learning provider will also provide study material and previous year question papers as well?
I want the study material covering the complete prescribed syllabus and it should be easy to understand along with short notes. Also if I could easily get updated with the latest notifications regarding the exam schedule & deadlines.
Can you suggest the best online provider for this?
Awaiting for your suggestions!
Thanks

Want to prepare for UGC NET exam? Searching for the best online training provider? Check out suggestions from experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    17 Dec 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The website of UGC-NET i.e. http://ugcnetonline.in/ provides useful information and resources like previous question papers and updated answer keys of NET exams etc. As far as coaching for examination is concerned , a number of institute offer such services which can be easily searched on the net. However it may be noted that thorough preparation by the author by doing hard work is required for better results.

Author: Hemant    01 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Thanks Kailash for your answer!
I wish studying online for Eduncle.com will help, I am also putting my extra efforts to study and score well by getting ugc net solved question papers, UGC net previous paper, UGC net previous year solved papers, UGC net model question paper from EDUNCLE itself.

Ref: https://scoop.eduncle.com/cbse-ugc-net-question-papers/