|Author: Venkiteswaran. 17 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Heredity also has some influence in body structure , height and weight. If your parents are by nature less weight, there is chance you may also be like them.
However some changes can happen in re arranging food and exercise.
You may take foods with more carbohydrates. You may increase the protein content in your food also. But please be cautious that you do this in a steady graded way of increase and not resorting to sudden increase in quantum. Please evaluate how you tolerate them in digestion and how it shows on your weight. Keep healthy activities for mind and body. You my also join some join a gym under a qualified and experienced trainer.
Please be alert that extra weight increase may be a liability later.
|Author: Kailash Kumar 17 Dec 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
In my opinion taking natural proteins is always better than taking some packaged /processed protein supplement. Leading a disciplined life style i.e. taking healthy nutritious food regularly in time, doing physical exercise, taking adequate sleep etc. is likely to help in wait gain. Also physical examination by a professionally qualified medical doctor may be considered to know about any medical issue involved.
|Author: Mahesh 18 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Metabolism rate decides how you gain weight or lose weight. You have to discuss this with the dietitian or the doctor. This way you can get some medicine for controlling the metabolism rate. They can help you gain some weight. However once the weight is gained you have to keep it under check. And most of the time this way you can keep the weight in check and body in shape. So do the exercise in every day basis. Most likely this helps you remain healthy as well. So start with understanding your body better and then doing the regular exercise.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 18 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to enhance your weight, the following tips would be helpful-
1) Apart from taking two large meals as Lunch and Dinner, you must take a healthy breakfast in the morning, include some fruits like Banana, Apples or Roasted Bengal Gram at 11 am and also take some fruit juice at 5 pm such as orange juice, Pine Apple - juice.
2) Role of Protiens is important in development of healthy - muscle of your body. So, you may include Chicken, Boiled eggs and Curd in your diet.
3) You may use Butter and Clarified - butter liberally in order to gain weight.
4) Don't take excess water prior to the meal since that would kill your hunger.
5) Intake of starch has to be stepped up so that there a surge of healthy weight of your body. Take abundant vegetables containing Potatoes.
6) Weight - lifting exercise should be taken up for making muscles strong.
|Author: LALJI PATEL 18 Dec 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Thank You Very Much for Your Valuable Feedback. Thanks Venkiteswaran
Sheo Shankar jha.