Ask Experts » Education » Study Abroad »

HRD attestation on marks sheets in Kashmir

Date: 20 Dec 2015   Posted By: aqib     Group: Education    Category: Study Abroad   

I have been told by HRD officials in Amar Singh college, Srinagar, Kashmir that they don't provide attestation on marks sheets but only degree certificate. But for my study visa I need my marks sheet attested from Ministry of external affairs which first needs HRD. Can experts suggest a feasible solution?

Looking out for advice on marksheets attestation in Kashmir? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    20 Dec 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

The author may first locate the document in which it is clearly mentioned that for student visa, mark sheet attested by the Ministry of External affairs is required. After that the author may locate the document in which it is clearly written that for attestation of the mark sheet by the Ministry of External Affairs first attestation of the mark sheet from college is required. The relevant portion of both the documents may be highlighted and the college head may be contacted in person along with the documents. Such an approach is likely to help in resolving the subject matter.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Read related posts: Study Abroad    

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    Online Members

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.