|Author: Kailash Kumar 20 Dec 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Since the author is already studying in second year of mechanical engineering, he may focus fully on clearing the degree course until and unless he has decided to abandon the course due to any reason whatsoever. It is not advisable to divert the attention and energy in any other course at this stage till the author is forced by the circumstances to abandon the ongoing course. Since the author has failed in the last years examination, he may devote his full time in studying the subjects in which he had failed instead of joining any new course. If necessary coaching classes etc. may be joined for the purpose.
|Author: buena 20 Dec 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Check out with the following centers, they provide certified training:
1. Indus Group, Integrated Technology Solutions, Bangalore.
2. iCAD, Bangalore.
3. TTRC, Technology Training and Research Center, Bangalore.
4. IME, Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 20 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Since you are a student of second year of Mechanical - engineering in Diploma course. At this stage, there is no option for you but to compete the course. Leaving the course half - way, would result in a total wastage of your precious time and hence, I would not recommend that step.
The practical solution lies in a total devotion to your studies so that you can clear up the examination of the second year. For conceptual-clarity, you may take up tution of some eminent professor of your Institute.
|Author: jenny 21 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
1. As you are pursuing the professional course in Engineering it is better for you to concentrate on your studies to clear the subjects you have failed.
2. Focus on the course and do not get diverted for other courses and lose interest in engineering and leave the course half way through.
3. If your enrol for the other diplomas or other courses, then you need to focus on that course and prepare for the examinations. In the run to prepare, here gain you may not find enough time for the preparations for the engineering subjects to clear.
4. Plan and frame a time table to study the subjects that you have to clear and focus on getting good results. Continue to complete the Engineering course. Do not keep backlog in the next semesters.
5. If you are completely not interested in pursuing the engineering course and you are unable to manage the course then you may think of other options.
6. Getting the Engineering seat is a great opportunity for a successful career and life. Do not neglect the course, be determined, focus and clear the subjects and move further to complete the course.
Wishing you the best.
|Author: [Anonymous] 21 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The honest advise will be to continue your present course will full devotion and honest handwork.
A short term Diploma course cannot replace the requirement of Engineering course and will not going to serve you the purpose of studying Engineering.
Do believe in yourself and plan study accordingly.
Nothing is impossible and yes you can do it.
Do not forget that even Diploma courses also need study and hard work so better do it for Engineering.
Prepare a list of your weak areas in syllabus and study them with more focus. You may join some coaching classes or tuition for support.
Leaving the course in between will be completely waste of time and money. So take a wise decision.