|Author: Kailash Kumar 20 Dec 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
The situation should be controlled though physical exercise only as per medical advice. In yoga many postures are likely to help in toning the abdominal muscles. Brisk walking or such other physical exercise is likely to prove useful in reducing accumulated body fat. Due control over diet may also be necessary.
|Author: Venkiteswaran. 21 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Now that it is two months after delivery, the fat around belly or the pregnant looking belly can be reduced gradually by gradually improving general physical activity which you may involve as routine, the focused special exercise as advised by your doctor , and regulating your diet in a way to avoid gas formation and trapping and to have normal proper bowel movements. Usually the elder women in the family make some homemade preparations which is given to the woman after delivery before or after foods. The food also is regulated with less amount of spices and oil, less beans and pulses etc. You may consult some experienced elders or Ayurvedic doctors and know about these.
But the Allopathic doctor whom you are consulting also can give you suitable suggestions.
Proper and regular lactation to the children also can help in reduction of accumulated extra fat gradually.
|Author: [Anonymous] 21 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
It is only two months post delivery so, do not be in hurry for loosing weight because this may affect your babies.
The pregnancy fat gain will be reduced gradually.
Regarding the belly fat, yes, doctors are right and you need to use some belt around your belly. Otherwise, even after loosing body fat, your belly will be there as it is.
These belts are available at medical stores and even can be purchased through online shopping option.
You can follow below points-
1. Try to have small diets at one time. You may increase number of diets if required.
2. Breast feeding itself helps a lot in loosing fat.
3. Manage some work out in morning hours but make it sure that your body is now fit for these work outs. You may consult a doctor before starting.
4. Wear loose outfits.
5. Normally it takes 5-6 months for getting back to normal body, so do not be in hurry.
6. Strictly, please do not take any product for loosing body weight because that will affect your babies through breast feeding.
|Author: Mahesh 21 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Workout and the physical work seems to be the only option here. In such case you have to work on the belly region. And for that there are very few exercises. For example cycling and walking or jogging.
That being said, you can also try some other exercises such as dancing and gymnastics. Though the harder exercises have to be done at the later stage. Initial few months you have to spend more time on the minimal exercise. You also benefit from lifting the weight.
But do note that weight exercise also lead to gaining weight later if you don't continue with the exercise. That being said, you have to be consistent with the exercises in order to get rid of the fat.
|Author: jenny 21 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Dear Keerthi, congratulations for your twin babies.
It takes some time for the tummy muscles to tighten up. It is good to follow doctors advice, Wearing belly belt prevents further increase in the size. It is good to use it for some months to keep the size of the belly in control. If ignored the belly will not come to normal state, unless you take care to control it.
Light exercises and natural methods are best ways to reduce tummy and keep the body in shape.
The following measures can be taken to help reduce the weigh and in toning the abdominal muscles.
1. Walking is the simplest form of exercise that help in reducing weight and helps in bringing back the shape of the body.
2. Breathing exercises will help in relaxing muscles and strengthens the abdominal muscles.
3. Simple exercises like head and shoulder lifts will burn calories and tones the tummy.
4. Pelvic tilts are exercises help in toning the tummy muscles.
5. Sit ups also helps in reducing the fat and in toning of the abdominal muscles.
6. Eat food in small amounts spread over the day.
7. Do not go for drastic weight loss program which would affect the babies.
8. Exercise moderately and ensure healthy eating habits.
9. Avoid oily and junk foods.
10. Breast feeding helps in reducing the weight and burns calories.
11. Drink lots of water to keep hydrated and to recover from the pregnancy.
12. Get adequate sleep to keep yourself active and control stress.
13. Eat apples as they contain antioxidants to burn belly fat.
14. Do not skip meals, eat at regular intervals with all essential nutrients in food.
15 . Opt for simple yoga exercises to reduce weigh gain.
16. Seek advice form doctors so that your workouts and food would not affect your babies.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 22 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
The fat accumulated around the belly would take time to normalise it. However, by engaging yourself in strict diet regimen and physical - exercises you can reduce the the extra - fat. You may adopt the following tips to shed your weight-
1)Start your morning with green - tea. The available anti - oxidants in the tea would help you to shed your extra weight in due course.
2) Brisk walking for thirty minutes in both early morning and evening is the best way to burn extra fat.
3) In order to enhance metabolism, you may take a glass of hot water after 20 minutes of your dinner.
4) Take Apples and Papayas two hours before your Lunch.Both contain abundant Vitamins and Antioxidants to take care of your excess fat.
5) Avoid stress as far as possible since stress is one of the prime causes for gaining weight.
6) Ensure yourself that your thyroid - profile is normal. A simple blood - test would reveal the abnormality.
7) Take abundant green leafy vegetables.
8) Sound sleep in the night is essential for maintaining healthy - weight.
9) Include raw - salads in your meals. Lycopene present in Tomato is excellent in burning fat. Raw Cucumber would allow you to eat less and as a result, you would loose weight.
10) At all the costs, Junk -food is to be avoided since such food leads to accumulation of trans- fat around the belly.
11) You must consume at least 2.5 litres of water every day. Water helps in proper digestion of the food - stuffs we are consuming and moreover it helps in flushing out the toxins from the body - system.
Your consistent approach to shed weight would give you result within a short span of time.
|Author: Sameer kumar 22 Dec 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
congratulations for having twin babies and since it has been only 2 months to deliver,it will be a mistake to do any tough exercise or take medication to reuce your belly fat.since it took 9 months to accumulate,it will not go in just some days.Hence you should follow these steps at early stage to tone up your body:
1.walk regularly in morning.
2.Take cinnamon,cloves water in morning-Boil 1 stick of cinnamon and 2-3 cloves in 2 litre of water for 5 minutes and drink it lukewarm in winter and cold in summer.
3.Drink lots of water,prefer lukewarm water.
4.Take diets in small amounts in 2-3 times instead of taking large amount at a time.
5.Reduce intake of diets rich in fat.
6.Prefer Green leafy vegetables and more liquid diet instead of solid diet.
7.Breast feed your baby,it will help in reducing fat.
8.After consulting doctor when you are totaly fit,you can do yogas and stretching exercises to tone up your body.
Imp:AVOID Fast Foods!