Ask Experts » Opinion About » Electronic Items »

Which smartphone is better under Rs.10000?

Date: 21 Dec 2015   Posted By: riya     Group: Opinion About    Category: Electronic Items   

I want to buy a smartphone under 10000 Rupees. I am considering a few smartphones like Yu Yureka, Yu Yureka plus, Lenovo k3 note, Xiaomi Redmi note 2 prime, Note 3 prime, Asus Zenfone 2 ze550kl, Panasonic, etc.

My requirements are :
5.5 full hd screen,
4G,
Corning gorilla glass ,
dual sim,
full hd display,
nice rear and front camera,
nice call quality,
and other good features.

Please tell me which phone is better among these and also which phone's camera quality is the best.

Confused about selecting a smartphone with best camera quality within 10k? Comparisions between various smartphones below 10k INR are provided below for your ready reference.

Author: Ajesh Kumar    25 Dec 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 6  (Rs 6)    Voting Score: 0

Allow me to prioritize your requirement so as to explain my recent learning about Samsung phones.

I am referring Samsung Galaxy ON5. This phone meets all your requirements and it is excellent in performance. It also has very good rating in online sellers like Flipkart.

I regard Samsung phones as good for their excellent Call quality and signal reception. I recently heard the same review from people during with me during Chennai Floods. The guy with Samsung basic phone as well as Samsung smartphone had excellent call quality even in low range and bad weather situation.

Samsung phones have the lowest values of SAR. So, at some point of time if you realize mobile phone radiations are bad, Samsung is still a wise choice compared to MOTO or other brands.

Samsung Galaxy ON5 is 4G dual sim with 8MP and 5MP cameras. Hope that would be sufficient for your mobile camera quality requirement.

It is HD TFT, nothing short of a full FD for the price you get it.

It has 5inch display but no Gorilla glass. The glam of gorilla glass is soon losing. People have started seeing it break and find no replacement for it at affordable cost.

Added to all above features is its high streaming speed and excellent battery back up.

Author: Mahesh    25 Dec 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 2

There are many good smartphones that match your specifications and price requirement.

1. Xiaomi Redmi 2
2. Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime
3. Coolpad Note 3
4. Panasonic P55
5. Micromax Canvas HD

These are some of the models that match the specifications that you want. Also all of them are under 10K. Most of them have some good specs and performance. Do note that there are very few smartphones with 2G RAM under 10K. So if possible see if you like Redmi Note Prime as it has amazing specs worth using.

Author: Ayush Devnath    25 Dec 2015      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

I am referring micromax yu yureka this phone satisfy all your requirements.

Micromax Yu Yureka has 8MP rear, 5MP front camera with auto focus and it has octa core processor that makes it super fast as compared to earlier phones.

Author: riya    29 Dec 2015      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWERS
but how are honor 4x and xiaomi note 2 prime?
and is there any problem in xiaomi phones?