|Author: Venkiteswaran. 26 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
If your parents did not go grey at this age(that is you do not have the heredity factor of becoming grey early) ,then the present greying can be reversible, provided you take suitable steps now itself.
The first and foremost is to consul a qualified doctor immediately. After consulting an allopathic doctor to diagnose, treat and eliminate any immediate reasons, you may consult an Ayurvedic doctor for the needed external applications of suitable medicated oil and internal medicines.
For your general information, the following are the general common causes for premature greying:
1. Lack of sleep or erratic sleep habits.
2. Using certain chemical medicines
3.Exposure unfamiliar and uncomfortable weather especially warm and humid weather
4. Usage of hard water or polluted water for bathing and drinking.
5. Not taking a proper and balanced nutritious diet.
6. Taking unnecessary tension and brooding loosing sleep.
7. Frequent shampooing of hair with chemical shampoos or using soap on hair for washing.
8.Too much travel, exposing hair to dust and dirt and allowing head to sweat and not able to take head bath daily.
9. Not taking sufficient water, controlling urination etc for long time .
10. Lack of certain vitamins and minerals
Hence, if you can avoid /set right/or reduce the above general causative factors, the damage can be controlled.
However do not ignore consulting a doctor who may diagnose the exact reason and give you the necessary advise and treatment.
|Author: [Anonymous] 26 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
There are two main reasons for grey hair. One is heredity and the other one is food intake effects. If you don't have any heredity issue on this subject then your food intake might have affected black hair into grey. So, you have to analyze it in detail from when it was begun. Since you have not given in detail, it is hard to let you know about it.
How to convert grey hairs into black? Since your age is not that high, you can still do it as reverse, it means from grey to black hair or back to normal. Try to avoid sinus items, avoid over tea consumption, and then try to add curry leaves in food intake so that it helps you definitely. In addition, you may apply on hair water mixed natural Henna (Mehandi) products (refer how to use it), once in a month.
|Author: [Anonymous] 26 Dec 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
first of all I want to tell you that I also have grey hairs from since I was in 10th and now I'm in b.com but the tendency of grey hairs is same.
So firstly you should know that you can't get rid of grey hairs. You can only stop or decrease the tendency of increasing grey hairs.
For this purpose you have to do is to follow these points :
1. Don't use any chemical product on your hairs.
2. If you want to use any shampoo or oil then I'll suggest you to use Ayurveda products
3. Try to eat those things more which includes vitamins.
4. Daily eat a piece of amla with your meal.
5. Use pure things and avoid chemical products
and also a caution :) do not loose your confidence if you have grey hairs.
|Author: Mahesh 27 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Naturally you can't stop the black hairs from turning grey. You have to only color the current set of grey hairs into black one. I'd suggest you to use color packs from Loreal or Garnier. These packs make sure that you retain that color for a month or two. However you have to regularly color your hairs after this. Though you can't stop the coloring but you can definitely reduce the speed at which the hairs are turning grey. I'd suggest have fruits in your diet. Also do some exercise. Make sure your blood flow is good too.
|Author: Shri Naganand Gopal Kailaje 28 Dec 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Normally hair becomes grey due to lack of nutrition. As per old practice regular applying coconut hair oil would reduce the problem to a large extent. You can even consider homeopathic treatment in this regard.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 29 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Grey hair are the result of weak immunity, old age and also lack of nutrient to the roots of hairs. The following are the useful tips to address the issue-
1) Take 60 ml of Sesame oil and in it add 20 ml of Bottle- gourd juice. The resultant mixture is to be kept before Sun- Ray's for an hour prior to its application on the scalp and the roots of the hairs. Its regular application would give you a positive result.
2) Almond - oil is quite benificial for the the root of hairs apart from inducing you to sound sleep in night. A regular massage of the same on the scalp as well as on the root of hairs would offer you a positive result.
3) Desi Cow Ghee contains enough nutrients to nourish hairs. During night, you may gently massage your hair with the Ghee.
4) For a couple of days in the month, you may use one teaspoon of Amlaki - churna along with your break - fast in the morning. Amlaki also known as Goose- berry contains abundant amount of Vitamin C and other valuable nutrients like Iron, Calcium, Vitamin B and Protiens etc. These nutrients nourish the mind and body both apart from blackening of the hair.
5) Ensure that you are getting sound - sleep in night.
6) As far as possible, avoid stress.
7) A balanced diet containing Protiens, Carbohydrate and a slight amount of Ghee/ Butter is to be taken.
8) Take Apples, Bananas and Avagados regularly to compensate the losses of Vitamins.
|Author: MANISH KUMAR 03 Jan 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Their are different reasons of gray hair:
2)Lacking food nutrition
So identify your reason and work on them like:
1)Take proper diet
2)Rise early in morning and do physical exercise
3)Gooseberry is very helpful for hair.
Above method for long term goal but for temporary you may take artificial help from saloon.
|Author: Kiran 06 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Hair turning into grey or white in younger age is known as premature greying or whitening of hair and it can be rectified before the age of 40. You are now 28 years old and you can turn your hair back to its original color by adopting melanin production boosting methods. Refer Causes and Remedies for Premature Whitening or Greying of Hair article for more details. It explains several reasons for premature hair whitening and also elaborates various methods or remedies to stop premature whitening or greying of hair.
|Author: Bhushan 15 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
There are several reasons for turning the hair grey
1) Deep thinking
2) Less sleep
3)non eating of Nutritious foods
4)Some times bad air.
There is no natural way you can turn your hair into black . There are some Hairdryers you can use them . If you search with this keyword you can find in Ayurveda and as well as Chemical based.