Study materials for TGT science job exam in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya

Date: 26 Dec 2015   Posted By: kamsu vinod chowdary     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I completed my B.Ed. academic year successfully and applied for the post for Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangastan for post of TGT science. However, I do not know which materials or publications help for my preparation, so please give the information.

Appearing soon for the TGT science job exam in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya? Know from the responses at this Ask Expert page where to get the study materials for it.

Author: Sadanandam N    28 Dec 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Kamsu vinod chowdary,

For succeeding in OAVS examination, you have to score marks in English, Language, Current Affairs, Test of Reasoning, Teaching Methodology and Science(Physics, Chemistry and Biology). For getting knowledge in Current Affairs and Test of Reasoning, you can refer books published by Competition Success Review (CSR) Pvt Ltd, New Delhi. For Teaching Methodology questions, you can refer your own B.Ed study materials or IGNOU B.Ed study materials. In case of English, Language and Science questions, you can expect very basic level questions in the level of Higher Secondary Course. It is better to go through X, XI and XII std English, Language and Science books for the preparation of OVAS exam. For getting eligibility for the post of TGT, you have to score minimum 60% of marks in the examination. Selection will be based on merit and it depends upon number of posts available.