Ask Experts » Computers » Software »

Steps to download GIST ISM Malayalam

Date: 29 Dec 2015   Posted By: smitha     Group: Computers    Category: Software   

I want to type some article in Malayalam. But I do not know Malayalam typing. I am using some software in which I can give input in English and the Malayalam words are typed. But there are some syllables which do not come out perfect. Somebody suggested GIST ISM. So I searched a lot but unable to download the same. I also need a Page Maker. I tried it but they where asking to download the earlier version. All those I tried but failed. Need step by step guidance to download both GIST ISM and Page Maker.
Awaiting suggestions from experts.

Looking for help to download GIST ISM Malyalam? Then on this page, experts will resolve your query.

Author: Narayana Padarthy    05 Jan 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 2

Go to www.Getintopc.com and search for the page maker software
Now Download the Page Maker software and install it.

Now for GIST ISM manager here is the link and download the file from the link and install it in your pc.

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByDpBIYkcJJ-Q2dBRlVfYVBrdVE

and the file is virus free don't panic.

Best Regards

Author: smitha    20 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Dear Narayana,
Your answer was useful. I downloaded page maker, but could not run it as it was asking for the serial number. I searched and got a serial number for page maker 7.0 but it did not proceed even with that serial number.