Ask Experts » Education » School Homework Help »

PowerPoint presentation on use of Programming languages

Date: 29 Dec 2015    Group: Education    Category: School Homework Help   

I want to know what points should I consider in my Power Point presentation.My topic is Use of programming languages.
Tell me what should I include and what not also which template is best so that while projecting via Projector the color should not go invisible.
Experts: do respond to my query.

Want to make a presentation on use of programming languages? Wondering how to proceed? Check out responses from experts on this page.

Author: Vedansh Airen    01 Jan 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

The main points which you should include are:
1) Work of programming languages
2) Types of programming languages
3) Basic Programming Languages
4) Places on software or programmes where different programming languages are used
And after this you can give a vast description of how programming languages are used.
You can include powerpoint animations and audio sounds if you wish, I prefer not to add too much animations.
You can use any pretty template you like, just remember to add 'Bold' character style with it so that your content will be clearly visible when you display it with projector!

Author: Kailash Kumar    01 Jan 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The author may type 'programming languages ppt' in the google search engine and click the button. A number of power point presentations on the subject matter will get listed. The same may be studied to find out the contents and then select the suitable slides. It will be a good learning experience also for the author.

Author: RAJAN    05 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

You should include the examples on slide and it give a better idea of how they work.
Then you have to include the applications of programs in today's world. First of all make an attraction to the subject . The interaction with the audience is a better work for studying.
Samples program are also necessary.