Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

How to get B.Com. degree qualification after failing a paper

Date: 06 Sep 2015   Posted By: Bikramjeet Singh     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I started B.Com. from KUK university in 2009 but in first semester I had to re-appear in the Maths paper. I completed my B. Com. in 2012 but without that paper. Now it is 2015 and I again failed in the paper with mercy chance for some reason. Now can I do something to get the B.Com. degree?

Failed in one paper of B.Com. twice? Know from our education experts how to get the B.Com. degree qualification now.

Author: K Mohan    06 Sep 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

I think getting a degree after staggered period is not possible. But there are some private Institutes which offer degree in one sitting. Search for such one in your area.

Author: ajit sharma    29 Dec 2015      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

You have no option but to clear that pending paper/subject by appearing the exam as in my understanding you have not cleared one paper.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.