Ask Experts » Finance and Investments » Stock Market »

Is MyValueTrade a good online broker in India?

Date: 30 Dec 2015   Posted By: pallavi     Group: Finance and Investments    Category: Stock Market   

I am looking for an online trading company. I found that MyValueTrade offers the lowest brokerage in India. So, I want to know whether it is a good one in India. Share your views.

Looking for reviews of Is MyValueTrade? Check out from the responses below if this broker is reliable.

Author: Partha Kansabanik    05 Jan 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The selection of brokerage firm depends on various factors, the brokerage is only one of them. You may also check the fees of the brokerage firm, whether they provide any advice or not, the speed of the farm's online platform and various other factors before deciding. You may also check the paper-work necessary, documents required and the reputation of the firm in the market.

Author: Mahesh    06 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

If you compare the MyValuetrade with Zerodha and Fundsindia then you may not find the service competitive. You may notice the there is a big difference in the service offering. The percentage taken per trade for the transaction are different. You also have different modes of accessing the shares and stuff. So it all depends on how you want certain features. I personally have found fundsindia and Zerodha better. You may also want to take a look at ICICI direct. Compare the transaction fees and decide based on that.