Ask Experts » Opinion About » Miscellaneous »

Restricted from posting the answers

Date: 01 Jan 2016   Posted By: hemant     Group: Opinion About    Category: Miscellaneous   

I am restricted to post any answers in this site. It is my fault, I may have used wrong English or violated any rule unknowingly. Want to know if I am blocked permanently or temporary? What are the key points I should keep in mind while posting my answers so this does not happen again?
Awaiting for response from experts.

Searching for posting guidelines on ISC? Check out responses from experts on this page.

Author: Partha Kansabanik    01 Jan 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

No idea. It may be possible that you have reached the maximum limit of posting in 'Ask Experts' Section. You may get it clarified from the Managing Editor or the concerned Chief Editor.

Author: jenny    02 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Go through the guidelines for posting the answers in Ask Expert section. You would know where you have gone wrong. If you are not able to find the answer then post message in the forum section to the editors of Ask Expert section to clear your doubts

Author: Pramod Dabholkar    02 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

If any member of this site post copy pasted answer then he get such posting restrictions. If that is the first instance of member then this ban will be there for some time. Ban will be there on posting rights if he will do that repeatedly.

Author: Ank Arya    03 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Dear Hemant,

I have been associated with ISC since quite a few years. From my understanding, 'no restriction' on a member is permanent in IndiaStudyChannel.

However, the restrictions (if any) will not be removed automatically, all of a sudden. You will have to prove your validity by regular, original and quality contributions in other sections, such as Forum, Resource or another section. It is not hard to do, if done with love.

Also, it may be possible that it may be a bug or temporary technical issue that is preventing you to submit any Expert answers. While the 'Opinion About' category is fine to ask Expert opinions, I recommend to always post your IndiaStudyChannel related questions, problems or suggestions in Forum section under 'About IndiaStudyChannel' category, in a suitable subcategory.

To confirm if you are banned and also to request the editors to remove the ban, you can submit a request in 'About India StudyChannel >> Requests' category in Forum.

Hope it helps you.

Author: hemant    03 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Thanking everyone for your support and answers.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.