|Author: [Anonymous] 04 Jan 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Menstruation is a process of cleaning in female's reproductive organs. The term "cleaning" I used to emphasize it's requirement.
It is a process to get rid of impure blood (dead RBCs) collected in female's reproductive organ every month. Due to this impurity in body, females faces the problem of acne during cycle.
Same is the reason for heavy stomach.
As a precautionary measure, you can avoid oil things, tea, coffee immediate before cycle. During cycle, you can have sugar can juice.
Other solutions are similar which are applicable to keep your skin healthy and fit.
|Author: Niya 04 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Menstruation is the process of shedding of endometrial wall (inner lining of the uterus) along with blood.
Bloating normally occurs prior to bleeding as there is fluid retention in the uterus.
Acne and weight gain occurs during menstrual periods is due to hormonal changes in the body. During menstruation there is decreased in the estrogen level and increased production of sebum from the sebaceous glands which causes acne.
1. Drink more water
2. Mild exercise prevents bloating
3. Avoid oily foods
4. Reduce intake of salt
5. Fruits both fresh and dried helps to prevent bloating
6. Avoid beverages contain caffeine
|Author: P 27 Jan 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Menstruation is a woman's monthly bleeding.The menstrual cycle provides important body chemicals, called hormones named Estrogen to keep you healthy and it also lining of the uterus grow and thicken. Menstrual blood flows from the uterus through the small opening in the cervix and passes out of the body through the vagina.
Women can have a range of problems with their periods, including pain, heavy bleeding, bloat, mild breast pain, acne n weight gain.
Generally the intensity of cramps is directly related to the amount of hormones produced by the body, However in certain cases, other factors like endometriosis, might be responsible for these cramps.
Endometriosis is the development of normal tissue of the uterus, outside its usual location. Endometriosis really increases the pain of menstrual cramps.
Here are some remedies to get relief from these problems-
1. Walking is effective in reducing cramps and bloats as it improves blood circulation in the pelvic area.
2. Basil leaves are also effective to deal with the menstrual problems.It cab be added in water or tea and drunk or it can be taken raw.
3. Drinking hot water, soups, or herbal tea and massaging the painful area with hot water bottle give relief from pain n bloats.
4. Asafoetida mix with clarified butter and honey is also effective.
5. Try to drink enough water to keep the body hydrated and to regulate the menstrual flow.
6. Include food in your diet rich in calcium, fiber, omega-3 and mineral rich.
Foods to avoid-
1. Limit sodium intake avoid chips and cheese.
2. Avoid alcohol and caffeinated foods.
3. Red meats are rich in arachidonic acid, which stimulates production of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins.
Hope it helps!