|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 04 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
There are a few points which manifest in the Kidney- disorder-
1) Swelling of Ankles or Face- Swelling of these parts indicate the accumulation of excess water in these areas since Kidneys fail to take care of execrations of unwanted fluids.
2) Loss of RBC- Aneamatic case may appear as a result of Red Blood Cells. In case of persistent weakness, one should have consultation with the doctor.
3) Shortness of Breadth - One may notice peculiar problem - the shortness of breadth. One may be confused that one is suffering from heart- disorder or Asthama.
4) Presence of Protiens in the urine - A simple urine test would indicate abnormal albumen which reflects the malfunctioning of Kidney.
5) Abnormal values of Creatnine in the Blood- The normal value of Cratnine ranges between 0.7 to 1.3. If there is a departure of the same, one may consult to Nephrologist.
Early detection of the disease would be very much helpful in the quick - recovery. We must take care of our Kidneys by avoiding unnecessary use of analgesic drugs since these drugs give rise to Kidney - failure.
|Author: Mahesh 06 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Often the ignored symptoms if ignored lead to some of the issues with the health. That being said, the condition with the diabetes is such that it is going to affect some of the organs. For example you may find that it could affect either liver or the kidney. Some people have issues with the heart attack too. It's like takes places slowly while we don't notice symptoms. I am sure the person had few issues with urine. Like changing in color and also some stones. And after all this issues, they have turned into kidney problem.