Ask Experts » Computers » Blog and websites »

How to become a good youtuber?

Date: 03 Jan 2016    Group: Computers    Category: Blog and websites   

I have created a YouTube channel to upload my short movies. Successfully, I created a short movie and uploaded it. It got very less number of views, probably because it was my first video. I want to grow my YouTube channel. What are the techniques to grow my channel rapidly? Do I need to upload my videos only or I need to do some other things in order to grow my channel. How often do I need to upload videos?

Want to know how to increase the views of the uploaded videos in your YouTube channel? Find the expert guidance here.

Author: Bhaskar Borah    04 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

I suggest you to try YouTube ads, which are not so costly I think. And don't stop uploading New videos. Once your first video get some good views or like. Remove it from the ad program, because you get views naturally after popularity. add other videos to ad program one by one. If you monetize your videos than the cost on advertising will be very little comparing your earning.

Author: Tahi    04 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 10  (Rs 10)    Voting Score: 0

It's great that you've taken the first step. My friend and I have been thinking of creating a channel as well but we're just too scared.

Anyway, now that you've made that first jump, I suggest you start advertising your channel. Promotion is very important if you want people to see your work and know who you are. If they like your work, they'll keep coming back. But for that, these are the things you need to do first -

1. Ask your friends and relatives to go your channel and like and/or comment on your movie. This not only increases your hits but makes other people want to see it too. Plus, it boosts your self confidence.

2. If you're a member of a filmmaking group or something similar, ask the people in your circle to watch the movie and give you constructive criticism via comments.

3. You can start participating in filmmaking contests as well. That will get you a lot of exposure because hundreds of people will be viewing the entries.

4. If you are a member of any forums, social networking sites, RPG websites etc., you should start promoting the link of your channel in your signature or profile (should it be okay with the site rules, that is)

5. You can also pay to have your channel advertised, but it's better to try the first 4 steps before emptying your pockets for this.

In the end, the most important thing is that you post good material, in your case, movies. Because nobody comes back to watch average stuff. Your movies have to be good/funny/something that will make people want to look forward to your work and want to watch more of it. As for advertising, you have to be relentless. Initially, it's hard and sometimes embarrassing. But, I swear, it'll all pay off later.

Good luck.

Author: Mahesh    05 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

There is no fixed formula to get famous on YouTube. However there are some tricks that can help you to get viral. For example if you share your content regularly on social media, your chances of more page views increases. And the money can be slowly increased. For that to happen make sure you share the videos as much as you can on social sites. Other than that you should definitely get more subscribers because they watch and share your content. And make sure that you ask the users to avoid using the adblocker. That surely helps the people to make money. Most of the users are doing good because they show their face, they show happy face, they have some humor. And best of all they encourage positive comments.

Author: [Anonymous]    05 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

You have to upload videos repeatedly. This make you an active user of the YouTube after a limit the other users will notice you. You need to give attractive title for the video the video must be a attractive one.

Author: [Anonymous]    07 Jan 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 7  (Rs 7)    Voting Score: 0

There are people who begun as YouTube publishers with zero status and now they have gone in one of the top list, including very few Indians.

Since you are handling short movie, you may then have to go and work with some more videos and upload them at least once in a week. There are many searches for video content as well, as same as contextual content. So, you can work with a different topic videos, and most importantly write the attractive Title, description and keywords while uploading the videos.

I suggest you to shoot and upload other subject videos too beside short movie to get audience widely. The second turn is to be patient for a long duration after loading and promoting it. If you wanted to cover wide audience then you have to make videos with different topic viz. nature, educational, technology, travel places and so on.

Also, you may blog about it, like few important text content then upload one video with that post. You have to promote them in few social networking sites like Google plus etc. Likewise, you have to work for few months or even few years without given up to get a good status in this field.

Author: gsadhiks    13 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Hello
Its good that u have registered in you tube. Since its the beginning u will have less likes. You can share the videos in other channels also for popularity. But all your likes depends on what content u have done the you tube video. I think you can use some recent politic news or sports or any achievement.
Even u can do the videos of real life who are facing many problems so that by watching your video we help the needful people because you tube is like social media.
You can show the video of crafts using waste materials at home. Actually you tube is a wide range of media.

Author: bharath    22 Jan 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 7  (Rs 7)    Voting Score: 0

Youtube is a platform to exhibit your skills. lt may be acting, filmmaking, even sports like bike riding, stunts etc. to increase youtube hits the first main thing to consider is uploading a quality content.Even if the movie is simple it can touch people if the content is something which the people are passionate about. Social medias are best way to attract people towards you, share your link in social medias and ask them to subscribe your channel so that they get notifications of updates, now a days watsapp is also a powerful tool to get widespread audience, send your link to 10 groups of atleast 10 members each can get you 100 audiences and they share with their freinds, Its like a chain reaction. Its experimented suggestion.Me and my friends had made a short movie, we uploaded at night and shared link through watsapp and overnight we got some 250 views which was enough to boost our confidence as it was our first movie. If you are ready to pay something there are many online services which can get you more hits.just google with keywords, free youtube hits or freehits4u and so on.I will be writing a seperate article about making money with youtube which is a trending topic by i can get some traffic to ISC and come back later with article link.

Author: Krishna Teja Yeluripati    03 Jun 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

If you upload a video and stay calm, it will not get more views even if it has high quality content. First of all, monetize your video so that you can earn money from your videos. For that, you need to have a Google AdSense Account. Then, Google will display ads on your video and pays money to you based on the number of clicks on those ads. Coming to the point, to increase the number of views to your videos, the best way is to share the links to those videos in social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc,. Share the link to all your friends, family etc,. so that they will further share the link if the video has quality content. This leads to the increase in views of your videos thereby increasing the ad clicks. If your channel has a good number of subscribers (start with your friends, family etc,.), a mail will be sent to all the subscribers when ever you upload a new video. Therefore, the views increase eventually. Also, you can use YouTube ads to make your channel popular but this process involves some investment of money.

Hope this answer helps.