Ask Experts » Career Guidance » IT jobs »

RHCE or MCSE or Cloud or anything else? Which one to choose?

Date: 03 Jan 2016   Posted By: Anand     Group: Career Guidance    Category: IT jobs   

Hi. I am working in IT, but in a non-tech environment. I would like to move to technical side of IT by doing some valuable courses. I am very confused about which one to choose. I cannot afford to some courses which may not help my career growth. So far I have heard about RHCE, MCSE and cloud computing? Could anyone please tell me which certification to choose and learning which course will help me develop my skills and give career growth? Please any IT people or anyone who has the genuine answer help me please. I am put up in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Thanks in advance.

Want to know which course to choose either RHCE or MCSE or Cloud or any other course which helps in career growth? Find the expert guidance here.

Author: Mahesh    05 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

RHCE and MCSE are good certifications if you choose to get into networking. However those certifications may not be useful if you don't have interest in that field. I suggest you to check your interest domains in IT. That way you can easily decide which certification is good enough for you.

Cloud computing and Virtulization is booming. And you should definitely take a look at some of the jobs in these domains. If you have interest, then get some certification and apply for the jobs. That's how you can improve yourself.