Name and surname sequence problem in certificates

Date: 05 Jan 2016   Posted By: ram kumar     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I had completed 10+2 study from Mumbai and now I am interested in giving competitive exams. My name and surname does not tally in all certificates.
What is the correct name to written for competitive exam?
awaiting response from experts.

Is name differing in certificates? Wondering which name should be used for competitive exams? Find responses from experts here.

Author: Bhaskar Borah    12 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

You can change name written on your either certificate with the correct one.
If you are not going to made correction now I suggest you to use 10+2 certificates and you should apply for name correction in the 10 th certificate.

Author: Pappu Das    13 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

If your name differs in certificates, you have to file an Affidavit by consulting a lawyer, declaring your full name.

This process will include a small column advertisement in any local newspaper declaring about your full name and its use in all certificates.