|Author: RAJAN 08 Jan 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
if you not want to study more. You can attend short term courses offered by different companies they offering full placement support. Such offerings are very important to get a job.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 08 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
In order to enhance your prospects in job, you may do the following points-
1) You must revise your syllabus so that you can handle the upcoming interview with ease.
2) Enhance the art of effective communication so that you can impress the interview - board. You may come across some Institute which helps the candidates to enhance their skills in the art of communication.
3) Maintain a diary where you would mention all the relevant formulates and equations taught earlier in your Engineering - stream. In that way, you would be curtailing time in your subsequent revision.
4) keep your self in touch with the News - paper so that you can be acquainted with the latest events and apart from it, go through the articles written by leading writers.
5) You can take up any sort term course ranging from two to six months in Java, Oracle, C++ or any module of your liking to enhance your effectiveness from APTECH or NIIT.
6) Maintain a positive out look.
Your employer would analyse you by seeing your confidence and promptness in the crucial hours.
|Author: Kailash Kumar 08 Jan 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
People want to go abroad because they want to earn more. For earning more, result oriented output is expected. Therefore the aspirant has to be competent. In case the author is not interested in studying, then there may not be any chance to go abroad. There is much competition for getting a job abroad. No short term course of one to six month duration is likely to help in this regard.
|Author: Sadanandam N 08 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
First of all, you have not mentioned the branch of engineering in which you are currently doing B.Tech course. Since there are so many branches of engineering in B..Tech course, first mention the specialization of your B.Tech course so that proper suggestions may be given regarding short term courses for getting a job abroad.
|Author: [Anonymous] 08 Jan 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
There is no short cut for success. If you want to have some reputed job in abroad, you have to work hard and become competent with others from similar specialization.
Even after B.tech, you can apply for suitable jobs. In India, there are many companies which are offering out of India projects to their deserving employees.
|Author: Sadanandam N 09 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Civil Engineering is a evergreen field like Mechanical engineering and lot of job opportunities are there in government as well as private organizations in India and abroad, especially, in Gulf countries. For getting a job abroad, you should have got at least two years of site experience including thorough knowledge in handling software along with the preparation of project proposals, reports and cost estimations, etc. After completing your B.Tech degree, you may join any genuine software training centre in your area to get exposure in handling few of the following software :
• AutoCAD – Civil 3 D studio software.
• STAAD.Pro – It is a structural engineering design software.
• Primavera – It is a project management software generally used in construction project based organizations including MNCs.
• Pipe2012 - It is a analysis software related to hydraulic flow in pipe systems
• Mathcad – It is a analysis software used to checking load calculations in the final design.
• MS Excel – It is a part of MS Office software and every civil engineer must be thorough in preparing reports and data using excel spread sheets.
While learning software, develop your communication skills and upgrade your all round civil engineering knowledge simultaneously. For getting field experience, initially, you can approach any medium level construction company for Internship (six months) so that you can get hands on experience in many aspects of civil engineering field. After that, you can apply for a job in Indian construction companies and try to acquire work experience for about two years. Once you develop your self confidence in work experience, then it is easy to get a job abroad.
All the best for your efforts.