Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

What can I pursue apart from law after doing LLB

Date: 08 Jan 2016    Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

I am currently studying law and I have lost my interest in the subject. I don't want to make a career in law and I do not want this choice to become a waste.
What options do I have for my Master's which can be a good combination considering my past course and which would benefit me in my career and future?
Experts: kindly assist in guiding me.

Wondering about the career options allied to law? Searching for details of these courses? Check out responses by experts on this page.

Author: Thomas Jose    12 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

According to my opinion, it is better for you to continue your studies further to CS (Company Secretary) course, which have great opportunities in the field. The course is of great demand as well as the job opportunities offered is. There are institutions which provides assistance in doing CS along with LLB. You can also do the course by your own by registering privately.

Author: Kailash Kumar    12 Jan 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Having basic knowledge of law will be an asset in any chosen field. Doing MBA from a reputed institution may also be considered. Specialization in HR during MBA will be useful as in personnel management there is much application of law.