Ask Experts » Education » Exam Questions »

Can I post photos of previous question papers?

Date: 08 Jan 2016   Posted By: RAJAN     Group: Education    Category: Exam Questions   

I want to know about posting photos of previous question papers. What are the other ways for posting content and in which section do I post previous question papers? Is there any problem while posting photos?
Experts: do respond to this query.

Want to post photos of question papers in ISC? Searching for the steps to be followed? Then on this page experts shall respond to your query.

Author: Thomas Jose    12 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

ISC provides you opportunity to earn by posting previous years question papers. The section you ate searching for is Post Exam Paper. The URL to that page is http://www.indiastudychannel.com/question-papers/PostExamPaper.aspx

Follow the link and post question paper with required details and description. According to ISC, it better to post the question paper as text, which will give you the headache of typing the entire question paper. However you can choose another method instead. You can upload a scanned copy of the question paper as an attachment. For this, go to the URL and give sufficient details and mark the option "I want to add attachments". On the next page add the attachment and submit the question paper. I believe these two are the possible methods. Taking a photo of the question paper and uploading it as an image may not be acceptable.

Hope you get necessary information about the issue.