Ask Experts » Education » School Homework Help »

Good CBSE Schools in JP Nagar, Jayanagar, BTM Layout

Date: 09 Jan 2016   Posted By: surya kodukulla     Group: Education    Category: School Homework Help   

I have relocated to South Bangalore recently and am looking for good CBSE Schools in and around JP Nagar, Jayanagar, BTM Layout. I want schools which take care of overall development, with student teacher ratio as 1 for every 30 students, good sports facilities, preferably teaching Indian culture and have swimming facilities, good canteen etc. Saw numerous reviews and every where there is one or two negative comments which are disturbing.
Could you suggest good CBSE schools?

Searching for good CBSE schools? Check out responses from experts on this page.

Author: [Anonymous]    13 Jan 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

I am little bit confused on your name and gender (sorry to say that) and class detail. I consider you as a boy and suggest the CBSE school in Jayanagar or BTM surrounding accordingly. I would recommend you to go for Sudarshan Vidya Mandir School, 4th 'T' Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru. The next one is, CBSE school, address 80 Ft Main Road, J P Nagar First Phase.

The third one is, Christ Junior College which is just opposite to Forum mall, Bangalore. The another option is, Baldwin Boys' High School, Hosur Rd, Richmond Town, Bengaluru. The next one is, VIBGYOR High school in BTM itself but some of the facilities as you mentioned are lack over there.

There are so many ICSE schools available in your area with the facilities that mentioned but very few CBSE schools are there around.

Author: Teja    12 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

CBSE schools are themselves good to pursue...See,...any school you may consider there may be pros and cons (Advantages and Disadvantages) of a school.
So I suggest you to consider both of them but make sure you are on the right track thinking about positive aspects of a school.
You yourself have to grow up by learning good attitude skills at the same time make sure you concentrate on the concepts that are taught to you daily.
Here are a few CBSE Schools around JP Nagar, BTM Layout Karnataka.

>> Magnifique English School, J.P.Nagar
>> Orchids International School
>> Delhi Public School