Ask Experts » Computers » Programming »

Round Robin Algorithm for team tournament

Date: 09 Jan 2016   Posted By: Raman     Group: Computers    Category: Programming   

I have to write a program that generates clashes between the teams like a "league. I have 6 teams. The problem is that I have to use round robin method algorithm with pivot
For example 1 2 3
4 5 6
Suppose these are the teams and the next step is I have to rotate them clockwise and I don't know how to do that.
Can you provide the program code?
Experts: do assist.

Searching for code of implementing round robin algorithm code? On this page, expert responses will provide you solution.

Author: Madhuri    28 Apr 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Dear Raman it will be really helpful if you elaborate what you exactly want to achieve with this program. Give an example of the input and output of the program. Again if there are any conditions in which output of the program should be different, mention them also.
All I can derive from the problem you have given is you have one array with six numbers 1 through 6 and you want to rotate that array in round robin fashion everytime by keeping one pivot element.