Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

How is CCS Uniersity Meerut for private M.A.

Date: 13 Jan 2016   Posted By: Sambhav kumar     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I am post graduate (M.Sc. Maths) from Gurukul Kangri Univ. Haridwar and now I want to do M.A. (private) in Philosophy from CCS University, Meerut. Is Migration certificate required for doing Ma as a private student? Experts: do provide authentic information.

Want to do MA privately? Wondering whether Migration certificate is required? Check out expert's opinions here.

Author: Sheo Shankar Jha    17 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

In order to get a Post -graduation degree from Philosophy, the idea of persuing CCS university is not bad. You can do your Post- graduation in private as well but for this, you need to seek permission from the Vice- chancellor for the continuation of the same.
Yes, a migration- certificate is required in the event of approaching a new university for continuation of a course and in your case, the same thing would apply.
My line of thinking is somewhat different. You could have seriously considered doing a doctorate degree in Mathematics from Gurukul Kangri University and afterwards you could join as a lecturer in some private college and later by clearing the NET test, you could get a permanent post of Lecturership in a Government - college.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.