Ask Experts » Science and Technology » Technology »

Details about Emerging WiVi Technology

Date: 13 Jan 2016   Posted By: SURYA K NARAYANAN     Group: Science and Technology    Category: Technology   

WiVi is an emerging technology that is going to rule our houses in the near futures. I need some basic ideas and the technologies in this technology. Please help me to study further about this WiVi technology. I dont know the methodologies or the techniques in this technology. So I need to know the science behind this technology.
Awaiting inputs from experts.

Searching for information about WiVi technology? Find responses from experts here.

Author: RAJAN    15 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

It is the technology using for seeing through walls. It is work like a sonar or radar it transmit signals through walls and the reflected rays are captured to detect the moving objects. It is a latest technology and hope to coming in smartphones. It mainly using for detect the moving objects in other side of a wall. It doesn't require any external device for working.