Ask Experts » Opinion About » Electronic Items »

How much should I get for my 3 month old Lenova A 7000?

Date: 13 Jan 2016   Posted By: Biniljames     Group: Opinion About    Category: Electronic Items   

Three month's ago I bought Lenova a 7000 phone from online shopping site flipkart. At that time its price was 9000. Later it is increased to 10000. Now I want to sell my phone since I got a new phone. Many of my friends are ready to buy my phone. How much money can I get for that phone?
Experts: do suggest.

Want to know about how much to expect for a three month old phone? Check out suggestions from experts.

Author: Mahesh Bhandari    15 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The price depends on the condition of the phone. You must have bill and warranty card so that you can sell your phone in good price. Most people say that second hand means half the purchased amount but this is not the case always. Your selling price also depends on the buyer. If your friend really liked your phone and is thinking of purchasing the same model, your friend may give a good price.

So, you can expect 6500 to 7500 from your friend if your friend is really in need of new phone. But if your friend liked your phone and just want to buy but he does not need it then you will get lesser price around 5000.

Author: RAJAN    15 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

first check some of online shopping sites like olx. If your models price is listing in the site you can sold in that price. Else you can post an advertisement on site with expected amount and phone details. If anyone contacts you you can sold it.

Author: Thomas Jose    16 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

The condition of the device as we as the availability of a warranty card will be the major factors determining the price. If you know anybody who is interested in the model and knows that the condition of the device is good, you can fetch a good amount. It will not easy to make a stranger believe that the phone is in good condition, as there is a belief that second hand phones have some defects. So my point is, ask for an amount 6000-6500, and if you got an offer at 5500-6000, make a deal...

Author: Mahesh    16 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

If the phone condition is good and if you don't have any hardware issues, the price should be 50-100 Rs less than the cost you paid. You should sell this online because selling locally will get your less money. You can also sell this on either quikr or the OLX. This way you don't have to worry much about the cost drop. And most of the time the device can be sold for the profit. Make sure you sell this as soon as possible.The more months or days you wait, the cost is going to drop.

You can sell this on - ebay, olx, quikr or flipkart itself. Most of the time seller options on these sites give you idea of how to proceed in such cases.

Author: Biniljames    22 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Thanks friends for giving advice in selling my phone. I feel it is better to sell through online rather than selling to my friends.

Author: Bhushan    23 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

I think so many websites are now purchasing the second hand phone in online market like www.olx.com which repeatedly advertising in Television and movies , there is one more website based on the mobile condition and the years you used they will fix the rate in the website itself that website name is http://www.techshortly.com/2011/11/15-sites-to-buy-used-mobile-phones-in.html.