|Author: Karthikeyan 14 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Are you looking for a quick way to reduce weight? Tell yourself a big 'No' to that. Quicker ways are always accompany with side effects and sometimes again weight will increase once you discontinue the therapy or treatment.
I felt you already started with following good habits like Jogging and eating vegetables/fruits and avoiding junk foods. I will suggest you to follow the same procedure continuously. Your body will take sometime to adapt to the new methods and I hope after few months your weight will get reduce by following this new life style.
in addition to that, I felt below are some of the tips to reduce belly fat.
1. Yoga is the best way to reduce weight without side effects. You can join yoga classes.
2. Swimming is one of the best exercise to keep our body fit.
3. You can join dance or aerobic classes.
4. Follow same diet for all days.
5. Have food regularly and limit yourself with the quantity of the food.
6. Have a glass of lemon mixed with hot water in the morning.
|Author: Muhammad Haris 15 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Yoga is best way to reduce the weight. Also there are many ways by which you can reduce your weight, like,
2. Avoid beer
4. Eat when hungry
5. Drink warm water with Psyllium seed husks (isabgol)
6. Take pure honey with warm water
7. Stress less, sleep more
8. Be persistent in exercise
|Author: jenny 15 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
You are in the right course, but you should maintain it. Eating healthy food, avoiding junk food, jogging helps in maintaining the body fit and prevents weight gain.
Also you can follow some of the measures to reduce weight:
1. Avoid getting stressed, keep cool.
2. Drink plenty of water to keep hydrated and for proper digestion.
3. Eat fibrous food to keep body healthy and for easy movement of bowels.
4. Eat at regular timings and a balanced diet.
5. Get adequate sleep to be active and to be mentally alert.
6. Be positive and do not be in anxiety as it takes time to reduce weight.
7. Learn simple yoga exercises to reduce the belly fat , breathing exercises, head and shoulder lifts will help to burn the fat and in toning the abdominal muscles.
8. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
9. Do not sit for long hours, do keep moving to take things/lifting- bending would help in making the muscles flexible.
10. Do not eat while watching TV.
11. Have food in small plates, eat small portions of food spread over the day.
12. Limit your carvings for sweets.
13. Be regular in following the habits to reduce the weight.
14. Be cheerful and engage yourself in activities so that you do not become lazy.
15. Look for natural methods of weight loss, avoid short cut methods to reduce the risk of side effects.
|Author: nitish kumar pandey 15 Jan 2016 Member Level: Bronze Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
As you said that you want to reduce your belly fat. And you already started jogging, taking healthy foods, avoid junk/oily foods and that's very good as at least you are trying to reduce belly fat and you want to be free from fatness.
As you have will to be fit and look slim so believe my friend , you will loose your belly weight but for this you have to continue trying and trying again with constant enthusiasm. However , now I will tell you some helpful ways as below:
1. wake up in the morning and take a glass of lemon water.
2. now go for jogging and walking.
3. now after jogging take a rest of 15 mins and relax your body.
4. now sit in SUKHASAN and do Kapalbhati Pranayama . trust this Pranayama is very helpful as my father has reduced belly fat by this Pranayama . please see below how to do Kapalbhati Pranayama.
How To Do Kapalbhati ?
Kapalbhati Pranayama steps are usually very straightforward. However, it is important to ensure that you perform it properly or you may end up hurting yourself. You will also need to exercise some precautions when you perform it. You can find detailed step by step instructions on the technique here:
Sit straight with your spine erect and cross your legs in front of you.
Take in a deep breath and exhale quickly and suddenly, making a puffing sound while you do it. Focus on exhaling forcefully and not on the inhalation.
When you exhale, draw your abdominal muscles inward simultaneously. Your abdomen should rise when you inhale and fold when you exhale.
Continue for 10 breaths and then take a break. Perform two more similar sets.
if you are still not able to understand how to do this , I will suggest you to watch AASTHA Channel Baba Ramdev yoga at 5 am every day. you can also buy Baba Ramdev Pranayama and yoga Hindi/English books and DVD /CD. And these are very helpful resources...
At the end, I will tell you to believe in yourself because self confidence is the first step and very powerful tool to success.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 15 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Belly- fat results due to poor metabolism of the body and as such in order to reduce weight, the following points would be helpful to you.
1) Avoid excess stress since stress cause body- weight.
2) Sound- sleep in night is an important step towards regulating your metabolism. In that way, you can control your weight.
3) Enhance Protiens - intake in your diet especially white portion of the eggs is very effective in this direction.
4) Consumption of water has to be stepped up for your fat loss. Even you can resort to a glass of hot - water consumption prior to retirement to bed.
5) Early in the morning, you may take a glass of hot- water containing lemon- juice. Half of the Lemons would be sufficient. Lemon would remove the toxins present in the body- system because of high content of Vitamin C in the Lemon.
6) A small piece of ginger 20 minutes prior to your principal meal would acclerate the metabolic condition of the body.
7) Take sufficient salad containing Tomatoes, Onion and Cucumber in your meals.
8) Avoid excess salt since this may cause water- retention.
9) Consume less sugar as well since this may result in addition to weight.
Resort to yoga and some relaxation technique to minimise the stress- level.
|Author: Mahesh 16 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Movement is the best way to loose weight. If you remain idle and prefer sedentary lifestyle then you're going to have some issues. Most of the people with such lifestyle gain weight. You have to keep on moving. And also you should be spending time trying to reduce negative thoughts. Make sure to eat healthy and avoid junk food. If you can do that then there is no issue of gaining weight. Also avoid alcohol and potato, green peas in your food. This way your diet can be controlled. I have personally found that such small changes in lifestyle makes big difference.
1. Do exercise.
2. If not exercise walk on regular basis.
3. Eat healthy.
4. Avoid junkfood.
5. Move as much as possible. Less idle lifestyle.
6. Get some hobby and keep yourself busy.
7. Watch less TV.
8. Less worry about life.
|Author: Bhaskar Borah 20 Jan 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Doing excercise for reducing belly fat is necessary . And also list foods having citric acid in your foodlist.
|Author: Partha Kansabanik 20 Jan 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
My practical advice would be:
(a) Start with brisk morning walk.
(b) Increase the time of morning walk.
(c) Take lot of water. Avoid oily and spicy food.
(d) Intake of fat and red meat must be reduced drastically.
(e) After taking these steps, if time permits, go for more vigorous exercises, like joining gym or swimming.
(f) Don't hit the bed immediately after dinner.
(g) Last but not the least, follow the regimen very strictly. Don't discontinue it after some time.