Ask Experts » Computers » Programming »

Cost of egg restaurant website made in php mysql

Date: 14 Jan 2016   Posted By: Bharat     Group: Computers    Category: Programming   

I got a contract of 1 website for egg restaurant. I want to use html,twitter bootstrap,jquery,ajax,php,mysql in this project. I will make 1 database with 4 tables an admin panel. There will be 9 dynamic pages and 4 static pages. How much money I should charge for this kind of website from my client? Awaiting opinions from experts.

Are you building a website? confused how much to charge the client? Then on this page, experts will provide you some guidelines.

Author: Bhaskar Islam    15 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

It is really difficult to generalize a project cost. It defers due to various factors like:
1. It should be professionally designed and maintained UI (look and feel).
2. It should be user friendly.
3. Proper design documentation and user manual required.
4. It should be properly coded and tested (functional testing and unit testing).
There are few other factors as well.

If all factors are carefully handled then as per current market standard you may charge from 5K to 10K (domain hosing extra).

Author: Bhushan    15 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

First Option

You know what are the tasks that you want to do so prepare one Excel sheet in this Wise Task Name , start time of the task and End time of the task So on Hourly basis if you charge as per mutual wish.

Second Option

If not the first option , you can charge on a project wise based on Requirement , Your Labor charges , Power Utilization e.t.c all you can charge as in that Project.

Author: Mahesh    17 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

I think you should do the estimate with the hours spent. The amount of coding done by you. And the more time being spent on the project. Here's how you do the estimate.

1. Amount of time spent on project.
2. Complexity of the project.
3. Technologies used and the market rate for technology used.
4. Amount of revisions performed.
5. External purchases made for the project.

These five points decide how you should be approaching the cost of the project. The more data you have for the work, the more you can be clear on the pricing. Make sure to talk to client with this as well. This is how things can be done in case of the project costing.