Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Fast track graduation from UGC recognised university

Date: 17 Jan 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I have passed my 12th class in 2011 and after that I could not continue my graduation due to some reason.Now I want to complete my graduation degree in one year. Is this possible?
Which UGC recognised university or college provides this oppurtunity?
Experts: do respond.

Searching for a university offering a one year degree? find responses from experts here on this page.

Author: Vin    19 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Hi, I don't the reason why you discontinue your course. Actually you also know graduation degree is a minimum 3 year course. These courses must be completed with correct time otherwise you have to face a lot of problems. Because these one year graduation has no value in market which will affect your career. In my opinion its better to complete your course taking their own time and obtain job.

In other means, A student who having three years gap or a student who discontinued his study after intermediate both are entitled to do graduation in one year. A graduation in one year courses which is offered by the university also valid for government job or private job and also valid in the semi govt. sector because it is degree and degree courses offers only university. You can refer the details in the given reference url.

Reference: ,

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.