Good Technical Journals in India

Date: 18 Jan 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I want to publish my M.Tech(Power Electronics) project in a journal. I need the journals with "impact factor" of 2 or more. While searching over Internet I have found many journals with fake/false statistics and false impact factor. What is the best way to find good Indian journals with factual and good impact factor of >2?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Searching for good technical journals with impact factor >2? Check out advice from experts here.

Author: Mahesh    19 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

There are some of the interesting journals that cover electrical and electronics students.

1. IEEE - This journal covers electrical, electronics and computer science streams. And most of the content is peer reviewed in it.

2. STM Journals - Each journal from the STM is dedicated for the stream. They have it for CS, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical branches.

3. International journal of Electronics and Communication - For students of ECE, EE and Electrical this journal is perfect. The content is more focused on communication engineering though.

4. International Journal of Electronics and Computer Science - This journal is mix of content for both ECE and CS streams. I think you'll find the content very useful if you have interest for one of the streams.

These are some of the journals that I think you should check out if you're interested.