Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Engineering Jobs »

Effect on getting a PSU job if father's name is wrongly spelt in class X certificates

Date: 18 Jan 2016   Posted By: Nitesh     Group: Career Guidance    Category: Engineering Jobs   

I have passed my class X from CBSE in 2007. My father's name in my class X marksheet and certificate is wrongly spelt. When I contacted The Board for the correction in the father's name, they refused saying that it is against their rules. Can this mistake be corrected through Gazette Certificate and Affidavit stating that both persons are same? With the help of Gazette certificate and Affidavit am I eligible for getting job in PSUs?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Having a wrongly spelt name in your certificate? Worried whether it will affect in getting a PSU job? On this page, experts will provide you a solution.

Author: Kailash Kumar    26 Jan 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

It is not made clear by the author, if he had already got a job offer in a PSU company or simply planning to submit application for the same in future. It will depend on the nature of variations in name also i.e. whether it is just a spelling mistake/variation or altogether a different name. Also the name of the board is not revealed to enable the experts to refer the rules of that particular board.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    Online Members

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.