Exact age limit for nursery school

Date: 19 Jan 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

A am confused about my son going to nursery at the age of 2.3 years. What is the exact age limit for nursery?
Is this sequence correct: Play school- nursery- lower kg- upper kg- std 1 to 10?
I want advice on ICSE courses.
Which is better: ICSE or CBSE?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Wondering what is the exact age limit for nursery standard? Find responses from experts on this page.

Author: Bhaskar Borah    21 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

There is no any exact age limit for going for nursery. It depends on the child how he is developing learning ability. 2.5 to 3.5 is good age limit to go to nursery.
Which course is better is not also distinct to answer question, Because No teacher or Education system try not to well educate a student. I suggest CBSE.
A student cannot learn every thing So, it is also important to teach well in home.

Author: Bhushan    21 Jan 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Actually when I went to join my Daughter there are children who have age of 2.2 years. Because their parents(both mother and father) will go for Jobs that is why they put theirs Son/Daughter here in the Nursery school. There is no hard and fast rule in Joining the Nursery, Generally 2.5 to 3.5 yrs . C.B.S.E is better

Author: Manoj Kumar Lamba    21 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

There is no hard and fast rule for sending the kids to the school. After the age or 2 years or more the child is treated enough old that he/she can be sent to join school. As the child at about this age learn to speak and can say about his problems to elders.
CBSE seems to be a good option.

Author: RAJAN    22 Jan 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

There is no exact age in nursery. A student above 2 year can be go to play school. It is better to admit students of age 5 to 1st standerd.