|Author: Mahesh 21 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
There is one way you can heel the crack in feet. You can use the oil and camphor and mix them for few hours. And later use that mixture on your cracks. This helps your cracks to heal slowly. Also another way to heal them is using the petroleum jelly. It takes time to heal them using petroleum jelly but it does help the skin. And the skin becomes soft and more oily. If the cracks are because of the weight gain then you have to work on that part in order to get rid of cracks. These two remedies have known to work for most of the people.
|Author: Venkiteswaran. 21 Jan 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Cracked heels is a very common issue especially in winter. This is because of exposure of our heels to the cold weather. The way to protect heels from this and cure it is to avoid exposure I early mornings and late evenings.
Any agent that prevents direct exposure of heel surface by a water proof layer is helpful. The homemade ghee is enough for this. Common cooking oils like coconut oil also can be used if the problem is just beginning or mild. However we go for market products because many home remedies stain the clothes o make legs slippery.
It is better to apply the remedies(usually known in various names prefix or suffix anti-crack, no-crack etc). Even cold creams and Vaseline can also help in mild situations. Cover foot with socks after applying the remedy before going to bed. In day time also same ca be followed. But take care to avoid slipping on polished floors.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 21 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Cracked heels are the result of advanced ages, diabetes or because of dry weather especially in winter and to tackle the same, you may apply the following tips.
1) The affected part is thoroughly rubbed so that the dead skin is eliminated and in night before going to bed, you may apply Sesame, Olive or Coconut oil on this area. A regular massaging of oil in that way for a couple of days would give you result. Cover the area with socks for the better result.
2) You may soak your leg in tub containing some amount of hot water in which some amount of Lemon - juice is added by cutting half of Lemon. Soaking the affected parts for ten minutes would soften the parts and finally the dead skin is to be scrubbed. Now you may apply Neem oil on these parts to get rid of the cracked skin.
3) Apply the pulp of ripe Banana on the affected part thoroughly and after 15 minutes, remove the pulp. Such operation is to be repeated daily to get positive result.
4) Application of Epsom salt in bucket containing half litre of warm - water and pouring the heels in the same water would offer benificial result. The dead skin may be scrubbed out by means of Pumice- stone. Magnesium present in the Epsom salt would soften the affected skin.
Even the application of Ghee and Glycerine may give you result in a lesser chronic stage.
|Author: RAJAN 22 Jan 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Dip legs in slight hot water with salt. Apply natural turmeric paste to the feet. It is good and using as home remedies in villages.
|Author: Vin 22 Jan 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Your skin is too dry that's why cracks your feet. You have to do a simple method it will completely goes. Use lemon ans salt in your feet. Remain for 1 hour then clean your feet by rubbing in a stone.
|Author: [Anonymous] 22 Jan 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
It is common problem in winters. You may follow following remedies:-
1. Avoid walking barefoot, specially in winters.
2. Do wash you foot thoroughly before going to bed and apply some petroleum jelly.
3. For treating them, soak them in warm water for some time and when the dead skin become soft, rub it with slight pressure with pumic stone. Wash you foot and dry them. Apply some jelly.
4. You can also apply Aleovera gel on the cracked heals. Once you apply it, let it dry and no need to wash it.
5. One old days remedy included a warm mustard oil and melted wax. Mix both of them and apply of cracked heels before sleeping.
|Author: Ramachandran Pattabiraman 28 Jan 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
My sister applied the paste made of castor oil and turmeric powder in her heals and she got cured within a week time. Some creams are not helped to some persons as they may not suit to their skins.