Ask Experts » Health » Beauty »

Do you recommend Stem Cell products?

Date: 22 Jan 2016   Posted By: Vilas     Group: Health    Category: Beauty   

I have heard about Stem Cell products. There are products for many diseases. One my relatives had query about skin problems for stem cell products. I have heard that they are costly. I have not found any successful case studies or opinions about stem cell therapy. Do you recommend Stem Cell products?
Experts: do respond.

Want to know about stem cell products? Wondering if they are safe? Check out responses from experts here.

Author: [Anonymous]    01 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Stem cell preservation and its application in future are still not in demand in India. The reason may be its higher cost or unawareness among people.
But in other countries, it has settled down and even every another parents asked for Stem cell preservation for their newly born baby.

Stem cells are the cells, which have capacity to give birth to all other types of cells required for our body. That is the reason, these cells can be used for more than 75 types of diseases.
Scientists develop the affected organ of the body in lab by providing in-vitro environment and that will get injected in the affected body.
There is still a lot to do in the same direction.
As this is not a magic, so there are some chances of failure also.