|Author: Kailash Kumar 26 Jan 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
The question raised by the author appears to have incomplete information for furnishing any plausible solution. The following information would have been useful -
1. Name of the diploma course and name of the institution who had awarded diploma. Was it online, distance or regular classroom course.
2. Were there many subjects and various subjects were cleared in different years?
3. Is KSRTC employer? Why KSRTC is called?
4. Do the author remember the approximate year in which particular subject of diploma was cleared.
5. Is any document related to diploma available?
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 26 Jan 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The question raised by you needs further clarification. Were you not able to clear the subjects included in your syllabus as a whole resulting in the instalment wise clearance of subjects? At least you should remember the name of the Board from where you have acquired the Diploma. Trace out the Admit card of the said examination where in you would get all the relevant details like your Roll No, Subjects in which you have to appear and the dates and time of the Examination schedule of the Subjects. Otherwise, you may contact the office of the polytechnic for the details. They maintain registers for these essential details.