While your efforts are highly appreciated to make a study on the project, there is no dearth for Pharmaceutical companies in India. But you need to get it vetted by leading Professors of the Pharmaceutical Colleges/Universities, so that you can approach them for patent. The leading Pharmaceutical companies include:
1. Cipla - is one of the biggest biotechnology and pharmaceutical multinational companies of India which was established in 1935. It is a producer of medicine for various ailments like depression, obesity, cardiovascular diseases, arthritis and diabetes
2. Lupin Ltd - Established in 1968, it is the leading company in India today for oncology, cardiology, gastroenterology, central nervous system, anti-infective, anti-asthma and diabetology therapies
3. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories - A Hyderabad based company, established in 1984, is now famous for avast range of pharmaceutical products.
4. Glaxo- An oldest Pharmaceutical company in India, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited was established in 1924. Major areas of thrust are anti-infectives, dermatology, oncology, gynecology, diabetes, cardiology and respiratory products.
5. Sun Phamaceuticals - Known as Sun Pharma, it is India's largest Pharmaceutical company today and leader in production of all types of medicines for all ailments.
6. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals - Established in 1977, it takes care of the production of medicines related to diabetology, dermatology, ENT, internal medicine, gynecology and pediatrics.
7. Glochem Pharmaceuticals- It is also based at Hyderabad and an upcoming company which has a tie up with Lupin and Glenmark.