Ask Experts » Lawyers » Indian Law »

Name change in degree certificate

Date: 28 Jan 2016   Posted By: jvs apparao     Group: Lawyers    Category: Indian Law   

Respected Sir,

My name is V S PARAMESWARAO JALLEPALLI, as per 10 th class marks list. But in degree Certificate is given with the name PARAMESWA RAO J V S. IS that differ in name will give any problem at time of RRB RAILWAY JOB DOCUMENT VERFICATION

How many days will take to make an affidivt for this.

please Sir, clear my worry about this

Thanking you.

Author: Kailash Kumar    07 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

There are no hard and fast fundamental universal rules about such cases. Up to a large extent it depends on the individual who is verifying the documents. In most of such cases recourse of submission of an sworn affidavit works. However to be on the safest side, it is always advisable to get the documents corrected from the issuing authorities. Such errors crept in due to carelessness on the part of the individuals while filling university/college application forms. If necessary one should run from pillar to post to get the documents corrected from the concerned authorities, in case possible.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.