Ask Experts » Education » Exam Questions »

Mistake my father's name in 12th certificate

Date: 28 Jan 2016   Posted By: Md Adil Hussain     Group: Education    Category: Exam Questions   

There is a mistake my father's name in tenth and graduation ITI MBA certificate. Will this create a problem in the bank job? Can you suggest what to do?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Is there any mistake in the name in certificate? Check response from experts here.

Author: [Anonymous]    01 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Yes, it will create problem in getting job, specially when you will try for any government job.
10th and 12th certificates are very important documents for career prospects, so it is advisable to get your documents corrected with the help of your board administration.
For ITI MBA certificate correction, you need to contact the respective authorities for the same.

They may ask you to submit application along with the identity proof of your father. DO the needful for that.
Please note that you must not submit the original documents at this point. When you will be asked to collect the rectified documents, at that time, you can submit the previous documents in original.

Author: Vin    01 Feb 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Surely it will affect especially for government jobs. You can correct the mistake in certificate when you contact the authorities. 10th and 12th certificates are necessary for any jobs. So do needful as soon as possible. Contact your authorities immediately and make changes then apply for jobs.

Author: Sheo Shankar Jha    01 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Anamoly prevailing in class ten and twelve certificate in respet of your father's name has to be rectified in view of getting a job especially in the Government sector. These two certificate are very invaluable documentations and the other documentation such as your MBA IT must match in relation to yours and your's father's name.
You should write an application to the office of Vice- chancellor indicating the discrepancy in your MBA certificate and in support of your statement, you should enclose the attested copies of class ten and twelve certificate attested by any gazetted officer for the proof. In no case, the originals one's should be enclosed along with your application.
The concerned officials of the university would take care of the mistake already crept in the MBA certificate.
The procedure may take some time, but don't worry - the same will be rectified.

Author: Manoj Kumar Lamba    01 Feb 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

All details like name, father's name, date of birth should be same in your all documents. If your father's name is different in your 10th marksheet and graduation degree then you can contact the board and the university with proofs having correct name of your father and an affidavit from district court with an application stating for the desired correction in you documents.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.