Ask Experts » Government » Central Government »

Permission for NOC in same grade pay in BSF para military force

Date: 28 Jan 2016   Posted By: kuldeep bisht     Group: Government    Category: Central Government   

I am working in BSF as sub inspector in 4200 grade pay. I have applied for NOC for same grade pay. But they are not providing me the do not have the policy. How can I get the policy letter?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Searching for grade pay related information of BSF? Check out responses from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    01 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The author can first exhaust the grievance redressal system provided by most of the Government departments. Also any information can be sought under Right to the Information Act, 2005. A systematic approach will have to adopted with due patience by submitting applications in writing only. The head of the organization may be approached first followed by submitting request to the head of the concerned ministry in case any plausible solution is not forthcoming.

Author: Partha Kansabanik    01 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

If you have applied for NOC for a different job prior to sending the application, and if your application for NOC provides all details, then you can proceed without NOC after a reasonable period of time, if no reply is received from your present office administration. The FR and Conduct Rule may be consulted.

Author: Jagdish Patro    02 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

If a serving employee is applying for a new post whether the Grade pay is higher or lower , it should be routed through proper channel. Otherwise, an intimation in this regard should be made within 60 days from the date of application of new post should be made so as to get 'no objection certificate' from the present employer. In case, you have not applied for the post without prior intimation nor routed through proper channel, the stand taken by the employer not give NOC is right. Otherwise, his action is not in spirit as per the laid down procedures. Just go through the Swamy's Hand Book 2016 for better understanding or FRSR Part I.

Why I am referring to a lower grade pay in the new post is, in some cases, people may prefer to leave the present job even it is attached with higher grade pay, the responsibilities are more. For example, take the post Asst. Station Master in Railways. Due to complexities in the nature of job, many people would opt for Railway Accountant or equivalent jobs.

Author: avinash thakur    28 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

i am facing a similar situation.i have given STATE CIVIL SERVICE MAINS EXAMS before joining as ASSISTANT COMMANDENT ,i need NOC for the PHYSICAL TEST and INTERVIEW.What is the process?i will intimate the authorities of my training academy just upon joining.Will they give me LEAVE (twice) and NOC (for interview) easily?