Ask Experts » Lawyers » Indian Law »

Correction of parents and own name on birth certificate

Date: 29 Jan 2016   Posted By: Kamlesh Bohra R     Group: Lawyers    Category: Indian Law   

My name and my parents name have the spelling error on the birth certificate. I need to get this corrected for my passport application. Can some one tell me how to get all the three corrections done? Also, I need the information that if after the correction is done, will the municipal authority issue the new certificate with the corrections?

Please note that the hospital I was born is unable to retrieve the records as they had a fire accident. My parents don't have any other documents. I want to know if I can apply for marriage certificate for them and proceed only with that.

It's been a very long time since I am fighting for this issue so can someone pleas advice me how to go about this.

Need to make corrections in names of your parents and also of your own name in the birth certificate? Get quick expert help right here.

No responses found. Be the first to answer and make money from our revenue sharing programs.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.