Ask Experts » Computers » Blog and websites »

How to place the ad code in my website in google adsense account

Date: 31 Jan 2016   Posted By: gsadhiks     Group: Computers    Category: Blog and websites   

I have created google adsense account but when I login always I get a message to place the ad code to my website. Please tell me how to paste the code in my website. I have watched lots of videos on how to use google adsense but there is no information about how to place the ad code to our website created at the time of google adsense account. How to link the blogger, info link and hubpages article to my google adsense. After linking how to earn revenue from google adsense? Is there any reference link of google adsense so that I can share it with my friends?
Experts: do clarify my doubts.

Looking out for information about using google adsense account? Find responses from experts on this page.

Author: Mahesh    01 Feb 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

In case of blogger, you have to click on monetization and choose the Google adsense to connect with account. If the blogger account is one same Gmail ID to that of Google adsense then connection can be made quickly. Also the code can be created from the Blogger itself.

If you have different blogger account on gmail ID to that of Google adsense ID, then you can go to adsense dashboard and find the section to add code. You have to choose the format of the ads. You have to associate website or list of sites as channel to track. That way you can track performance of the channel for revenue.

So blogger specific instruction on Google adsense are on blogger help pages.

Instructions related to hubpages are listed here :http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

You can learn how to attach Hubpages and Google adsense there. And you can also see how the Google adsense can be connected as a site authorization in the dashboard.

Author: Bhaskar Borah    02 Feb 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

You donot get any reference url to share from adsense. You have to put ads on your site and drive traffic to your site, and adsense will pay you for the actions of the site visitors with adsense ads.
To put adsense ad on your blogge blog is simple. If you are using the same email for adsense and blogger go to the earning tab available on blogger dashboard and click show ads and end up signing with your adsense account. Select ad format options available on the blogger dashborad.
You can also use Add gadget option to add adsense add. Click add a gadget and select HTML/Javascript option from the window and put the ad codes there. Arrange right place for your ad by simple drag and drop feature and save the arrangements.

In case of revenue sharing sites like hubpage you just have to link your adsense account with them. They will do the rest.

To get ad code of adsense go to the adsense account dashboard and clik my ads tab there. Click New add unit by selecting ad types create a new ad unit. After your ad unit is created you will see a Get Code button below the ad unit , click on it and you will get the ad code for the unit you have created.

Drive traffic to your site or to the article you implemented ad and google will pay you for the action of the visitors.

Author: [Anonymous]    03 Feb 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

You have not clearly stated whether which domain (website) you have. Is custom domain associated with wordpress or Blogspot or something different one?. Each has a different procedure to associate AdSense on website. In case of Wordpress association, there is only paid service to display Google Ads and it won't work for free wordpress blog.

To link Google Ads on blogger, you just need to sign in and go to 'layout' which is at left side, then click on 'Add a gadget', a small box will appear and select the first option as 'AdSense +'. It will show different style of ads and choose as per the blog arrangement and its suitable. Click on 'Save' option to save and reflect it on your blog. However, the ad may not reflect immediately sometime where you have to wait for few hours to auto-display it.

Regarding Infolink adv, you have to follow the same procedure for blogspot. And, regarding, hubpages, there is an option in setting where you can click for 'AdSense association'. That's it.