|Author: Padmini 05 Feb 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Hi, yes our government has some provision for poor people in health care section.
But these facilities are either unused or missued due to unawareness among addressed people.
Rich people usually do miss use of these facilities.
You csn take an example of Tata Memorial Hospital on Mumbai.
That is all India recongnized centre for all kind of cancer treatment.
But you know what, poor people do not get appointment easily and rich people get treated with power of money.
There are many other government aided hospitals running for poor people offering treatment ar reasonable rates.
Government also has some insurance schemes which help poor families to afford costly treatments, but again there is point of taking policy and to pay its regular premium which is not possible for poor people.
|Author: Mahesh 05 Feb 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Almost every hospital which is built for some memorial or foundation offers free healthcare to the people with economic issues. For example, Hridaynath mangeshkar memorial foundation has the free healthcare feature across all the branches.The same can be said for the healthcare services offered by the Tata and sahyadri hospital chains. In case of government there are limitations to the services offered. There is a limit to how many people get free health care from the government hospitals. However there are kiosks across such government hospitals where you can ask for the help. And you can get the financial help to your case.
|Author: Kailash Kumar 05 Feb 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Some of the tertiary care Government hospitals in India are as follows -
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
2. AIIMS, Patna
3. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
4. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
5. Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
6. Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi
7. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
8. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore
9. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore
10. Grant Medical College and Sir Jamshedjee Jeejebhoy Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
11. Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
12. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
13. Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, lucknow
14. Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
15. Kolkata Medical College Hospital, Kolkata
There are many more such Government tertiary care hospitals spread all over India. In addition to above generally all Government medical colleges have an attached hospitals catering to the needs of all segments of the society.