Ask Experts » Lawyers » Indian Law »

Use of GIDC Plot for petrol pump

Date: 01 Feb 2016    Group: Lawyers    Category: Indian Law   

I want to set up a petrol pump of ESSAR in Gujarat at Mithapur located On the highway. The same plot is given to party for the use of non residential purpose. Can I purchase this plot for setting up a petrol pump?
Experts: do advice.

Having a query about usage of GIDC plot? Find responses from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    17 Feb 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

For operating a petrol pump a license under Petroleum Rules is required to be obtained from the Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization, Government of India. Such license can be issued only after obtaining a 'No Objection Certificate' from the District Magistrate. The District Magistrate issues such NOC only after calling reports from all concerned departments of the district including report from the Sub-Divisional Magistrate. Therefore it is better to contact the local revenue authorities to find out if there will be any problem in issue of NOC by them or not for operating a petrol pump on the land under consideration.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.