Ask Experts » Career Guidance » IT jobs »

What to do to make a good career?

Date: 01 Feb 2016    Group: Career Guidance    Category: IT jobs   

I am the final year student and searching the jobs.I have only 55% till 3rd year. I am not understanding that what to do. What will be the criteria of B.tech % to take admission in M.Tech if I crack GATE exam?
Experts: do suggest.

Worried about your career after engineering? Find loads of advice from experts here.

Author: [Anonymous]    11 Feb 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

For writing GATE there is no minimum percentage criteria. But for admission into top institutions like IITs and NITs, in addition to good GATE score they ask the percentage of usually 60% or 65 in b.tech but there may be relaxation for the reserved categories. The percentage criteria varies for the other institutions. As you still having one year of study work hard and try building up the percentage and parallely prepare for the competitive exams. All the best